Telford International Centre is committed to ensuring all visitors, delegates and guests are able to easily access the venue.
During your visit if you require any assistance, please contact any member of team who will be happy to help.
Following items have been installed at Telford International Centre to aid delegates and visitors who may require their use:
- Wheelchair users can easily access Telford International Centre entrances
- Once inside the venue, a lift to the First Floor Conference Suites is available in the Reception Foyer
- Scooters and wheelchairs can be pre-booked prior to visiting the venue by calling 01952 281 500
- We have marked accessible parking spaces on Car Parks 1 and 4
- Car Park 1 is situated adjacent to E1 and E2, and Car Park 4 is adjacent to E4
- The event management team can reserve more spaces on an event by event basis subject to requirements
- Telford International Centre has unisex, and separate male and female, wheelchair accessible toilets located on both the ground and first floors
- The International Centre has a Managed Fire Evacuation System
- Safe holding areas are located on the first floor to ensure wheelchair users can be safely escorted to the Fire Exit by one of our Fire Evacuation Stewards.
- Assistance dogs are always welcome at Telford International Centre.
- If you require refreshments for service dogs please let us know prior to arrival so we can ensure this can be provided.
Baby Changing Facilities
- Baby changing facilities are available in the following locations in the venue:
- Lower Concourse toilets (Ladies & Gents) – Pull down changing unit
- Upper Concourse toilets (Ladies only) – Pull down changing unit
- Ludlow Accessible Toilets – Pull down changing unit
- Telford International Centre does not have a permanent prayer room, however if you require one please let us know
- If there is a room available within the venue, we will do our best to make a room available complimentary
- Please note if the venue is booked in its entirety, it may not be possible to make a prayer room available onsite, but we will work with you to come up with a suitable alternative
If you have any other specific assistance requirements for attending any of our shows, please let us know as soon as you can and we will work to support each request where possible.