How do I order electrics, carpet, etc?
- Emblem Events & Exhibitions are the official general services contractor for the event
- They can provide stand fittings, services and utilities
- Please visit the Stand Services Page to place your orders
What do I need to supply?
- All stands MUST have walls and carpet/ flooring
- Please note that pop-up displays/ roller banners are not considered walling
What documents do I need to submit?
- As a stand builder, you will need to submit the following, no later than 16 January 2024
- Construction Phase Plan
- Construction Phase Risk Assessment
- Detailed Stand Plans/ Designs
- Method Statement
- Proof of Insurance
- Authorisation to Build will only be issued by the Organiser upon the receipt and review of these documents
- To submit these documents, please click HERE (link coming soon)
What is the maximum build height?
- The maximum stand build height is 4m
- Stands that exceed the 4m build height may be permissible, subject to certification by a qualified Structural Engineer
What is the floor loading capacity in the halls?
- The floor loading capacity in Halls 1 & 2 is 2000kg per m2
- Please contact the Organiser if you are bringing an abnormally heavy load onsite: firstname.lastname@example.org
What tape can I use to install carpet/ flooring at Telford International Centre?
- All stands MUST have carpet/ flooring
- Carpet installations must comply with BS 4790 and be secured with appropriate carpet tape to ensure there is no slip/trip hazard or damage to the fabric of the building
- The General Services Contractor, Emblem Events & Exhibitions, can provide carpet/ flooring
- To place an order for carpet/ flooring, please visit the Stand Services Page of this manual
What are the venue emergency procedures?
- The venue emergency procedures can be found HERE
- It is important you familiarise yourself with this information, prior to arriving onsite
What are the fire safety requirements?
- Fire exits should be kept free of obstructions at all times
- This includes all roller doors from the lorry way, main entrance to the Hall and all other pedestrian entry/ exit doors
- The venue has fire extinguishers at fixed locations throughout the venue and are appropriate to the area they are located in
- Any exhibitor requiring fire safety equipment on their stand should not be reliant on venue equipment within the hall and should ensure they bring the necessary items with them
- All materials used in the construction of stands, including signs and fascia’s, shall be compliant with the British Standard relevant to the particular material or item and ultimately, non-combustible, inherently non-flammable or durably flameproof in accordance with BS 476-Part 7
- Fabrics, drapes, curtains, hangings etc. must be inherently or durably flame-proofed to comply with BS 5867-Part 2, otherwise they may be treated with a proprietary flame retardant
- Test certificates must be available for inspection for any materials intended to be used
Do I need insurance?
- YES – whilst the organisers take every precaution to protect your property during the event, we are not responsible for any loss or damage
- You must ensure you take out adequate insurance cover for the period of your participation
- You are responsible for insuring against any legal liability incurred in respect of injury or damage to property belonging to third parties
- Both your employers liability and public liability insurance values should be not less than £5 million each, per occurrence
To view the full schedule please click HERE
When can I build-up the stand?
- Custom-Build Stand Contractors:
- Monday 11 March 2024: 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Tuesday 12 March 2024: 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Shell Scheme, Stand Package & Self-Build Exhibitors:
- Tuesday 12 March 2024: 12.00pm – 7.00pm
When can I breakdown the stand?
- The show closes on 14 March 2024 at 3.30pm; breakdown will commence at 4.00pm
- 30 mins will be required after show close to ensure visitors have vacated the halls and the mains power has been switched off
- At 4.00pm:
- Exhibits can be removed from the halls
- Structural dismantling of stands can commence
- Stored empties/ crates will be delivered to stands
Shipping & Handling
How can I make arrangements for forklift assistance?
- You are welcome to hand-carry smaller items into the hall, or use your own trolley
- If you require forklift assistance for larger items, you must pre-order this service from the official shipping & handling contractor, European International Fairs
- Please visit the Stand Services Page to place your orders
Where can I ship my materials to?
- Please visit the Stand Services Page for full shipping instructions
- It is advisable to use the advance warehouse facility provided by European International Fairs, for your shipments
- Deliveries to the advance warehouse will be stored ahead of time, transferred to the venue and delivered to your stand
- If you are shipping directly to the venue, please either ensure that a representative from your company is there to receive the shipment, or, coordinate the delivery with our partner, European International Fairs
- Alternatively, consider making use of the advance warehouse facility provided by European International Fairs, for your shipments
What is the venue address?
- Halls 1 & 2, Telford International Centre, International Way, Telford, TF3 4JH
How do I get to the venue?
- Please view our travel page, linked HERE
Where can I park and what is the cost?
- The venue has the use of approx. 1500 car parking spaces onsite
- Exhibitor parking is FREE OF CHARGE for the duration of the event
- Exhibitors and contractors MUST display THIS PASS in their vehicle window at all times to gain entry to the car parks
- The parking pass is valid for for build-up, show open and breakdown
- Exhibitors should use the following car parks:
- Build-up, Show Open and Breakdown: Car Parks P4 & P5
- Click HERE to view the venue Site Map
What facilities are there at the show?
- Toilets are either accessible from the Hall 1 foyer or the lower concourse
- A cash point is located on the lower concourse, opposite Costa Coffee. Please note there is a charge of £1.75 for the use of this facility.
- Cloakroom facilities will be available inside the venue Main Entrance – £2.00 per item
- Food & Beverage items will be available to purchase from outlets on the lower concourse during build-up and breakdown
- Food & Beverage items will be available to purchase from outlets on the lower concourse and in Hall 1 during on the show open days
For onsite enquiries:
- Exhibitor Services is located in the foyer, outside Hall 1
- Representatives from the Organiser Operations Team, General Service Contractor, and Shipping & Handling will be available, should you require assistance
- The phone number for the organiser office is +44 (0)1273 286 399
Still got a question?