Event Partners Secure
Creating a Safe Space for You to do Business
Last Updated 18 October 2021
An increasing number of business exhibitions and conferences have been taking place in the UK since the beginning of September, demonstrating that these essential and long overdue face-to-face industry gatherings can successfully take place in a safe and secure manner.
Whilst it has been confirmed by the UK Government that vaccine passports are not currently required for business events, health protection measures and admission policies remain at the discretion of the event organiser.
Event Partners Ltd takes the health, safety and wellbeing of our exhibitors, visitors, speakers, contractors and our own staff very seriously. To protect and retain the confidence of our attendees, please see below for an overview of the measures and policies we expect to have in place in December.
- A full and thorough risk assessment will be undertaken prior to the event, to determine the exact health protection measures and admission policies that will need to be in place
- We will base our actions on the latest advice from the UK Government, the Local Authority, Public Health England and DCMS-approved guidance specific to the business events industry
- Pre-registration will be required
- Print-at-home badges will be sent out to facilitate contactless entry and minimise queuing upon arrival
- NHS Test & Trace QR code to be displayed, for those who wish to check-in
- Attendees should be prepared to demonstrate their COVID-19 status using one of the following methods:
- Proof of vaccination
- Proof of a negative lateral flow or PCR test, taken within 48 hours of arrival
- Proof of natural immunity
- Attendees are asked not to come to the event if:
- They believe they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- They have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event
- Believe they have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event
- Have been asked to isolate by the NHS COVID-19 App
Cleaning, Hygiene & Ventilation
- Face coverings may be required; to be supplied by the individual
- Increased ventilation, where possible, to improve air circulation and quality
- Hand sanitising stations in key locations throughout the event
- Enhanced cleaning & waste management protocols around the venue with a focus on high-touch points and frequently trafficked areas like toilets and catering facilities
- Regular sanitising procedures onsite for AV equipment in the conference theatres to keep our industry-leading speakers and attendees safe
- A variety of catering options will be available for purchase, including pre-packaged ‘food-to-go’; contactless/ cashless transactions will be required
- Our health protection measures and admission policies are readily available to our event stakeholders
- We have shared guidance with our exhibiting community, to help them create a safe on-stand environment for both their staff and our attendees
- Our onsite signage and announcements will remind people of the measures and policies that are in place at the time
- As we draw closer to the event, our pre-show messaging via our websites and social feeds, will communicate key pieces of information including updates from the UK Government/ Local Authority/ Public Health England/ Events Industry Guidance and the latest health protection measures and show admission policies
Our measures and policies are based on the latest guidance, therefore may be subject to change.
We recommended you visit this page regularly to check for updates.